Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Beginning!

The beginning huh.  Very original if you ask me!  I wanted to quickly introduce myself and a few of my favorite people.  So lets start with the most precious thing ever!


Cara.  My Wife!  She is the best thing in my life and I truly am the luckiest person alive to be married to this beautiful woman.  I love her more.  


This is My Family.  They have been there through thick and thin and I will be with them forever.  They may be wacky but I wouldn't have them any other way!


My Inlaws.  I never thought I could grow to love a group of people who I did not grow up with so much.  They have taught me how to live a better life and I will always be thankful to them.
  

Me!  No not the pig I am the guy on the right.  I am crazy most of the time and have fun the rest of the time.  I hope and pray everyday that I can do my best and make everyone proud of me.    

3 comments:

  1. That's a sad comment. Thanks for the support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. Cara's comment made me laugh.

    Justin, I am officially following your blog, so that means you have to write in it. I can tell it's going to be a good one. Nice pic of the pig, btw. But really, I'm excited to hear your side of the story. The dynamics of your relationship are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete